Friday, May 18, 2007

Mid-May Updates

Few updates!

Firstly internship's going well, though didn't expect it to be so demanding, esp from next week onwards. Have to do Excel VBA programming and stuff, hope I can pull it off! My intern-mate is now in Korea enjoying her hols, while I doodle in the office alone haha...

Went to PSA on Wednesday (16 May) for logistics scholarship briefing & port tour. After the session I know now that operations is not for me, unless I'm an engineer! The pay is reasonable though, around S$3,200, and with all the bonuses and benefits and '13th month' pay and stuff. But the career path is quite doubtful and limited though, I mean what's so nice about becoming a Terminal Manager? Anyways..., conclusion: no logistics for me please!

Oh well, registered for CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) level 1 exam (December), and bought $430 worth of study materials. Will kill myself if I don't pass (cross fingers...). So not looking forward to the next sem, having to juggle school, work, AIESEC! In for a rough ride man... :s

The summer is actually not that nice either, what with AIESEC meetings every weekend! sigh...

Yep, that's my (unusually long) doodle for the time being! Stay tuned for more exciting stuff (wtf! haha)

1 comment:

Tiang said...

eh update lah!