Friday, November 02, 2007



















You guys must have given up on reading my blog already haha. Its been like, what... half a year since my last post? Anyway, its definitely impossible to put my whole summer here. Its been a roller coaster ride, literally. But not bad - managed to survive AIESEC, school, and the 6-month internship. Its an experience, definitely, and I learnt a lesson or two about life :-)

But all is coming to an end now, and I'm looking forward to December - to my new job and a proper semester at school. Still have a few more free weeks to go before holding myself up in BNP Paribas' office this December - sigh. But I do look forward to the internship though, its finally something relevant to me and I hope it's challenging.

Talking about schools, I took 2 modules this semester: Financial Markets & Invetsment Analysis. Surely not a good choice when you're aiming to improve your CAP! But anyway it didnt turn out so bad, hopefully will get 4-4.5 SAP. In between studying for these 2 modules will be mugging session for CFA exam this December, and I'm still half way through book 1 of 6 :-s

Oh well on a lighter note I play a lot of tennis since May. Been improving a lot as well, especially my backhand and service. Tennis is really addictive you see ;-p

Alrighty I guess that's all for the 6-month symmary! Will update again after exams. Cheerio! ;-)

No comments: