Saturday, May 05, 2007


Didnt really have a chance to post for the past 1 month! Anyway really LOADs of stuff happened, we'll just mention the recent ones. So I've started my internship this week (yeah I have no life :s), and it wasnt bad. In fact it was pretty cool, get to be in charge of new product development and marketing and stuff. And our boss is pretty nice too, he gives us alot of freedoms. My colleague's from University of Calgary, Canada, she's been here for a year in SMU as an exchange student, and she's pretty nice too ;p

My siblings came to visit me in April as well, took them around tourist-y places.

Exams weern't too bad, hopefully better than last sem. The really killer one is Corporate Finance, could have done it better if I were a little more hardworking at begining of the sem, but anyway, see how it goes... ;p

Oh and we had martin's farewell outing as well (see pic ;p). Quite fun, a litle bit tired from work though.

Yep, thats all ;p

No comments: