Sunday, February 24, 2008

Recess Week is Finally Here

Here comes the badly needed break! - The badly needed hours to complete assignments, project works, mid-term revisions and catch-ups. And hell lots of AIESEC stuff this period as well: EP contract signing, Finance Workshop, AI Symposium etc. Also did an interview with a company today for my Forex module, pretty awkward. Definitely Need to brush up my interpersonal skills :-s

Will be with JPMorgan this coming summer, though I could have tried my luck waiting for Stanchart whole sale banking position. But anyhow the name "JPMorgan" is much more prestigious than others or so I heard, hopefully its not a bad choice. More updates nearer to end of semester ;-)
--
Vi

2 comments:

fei.pang said...

Hey congrats you got into JPMorgan! You all are so successful lah, I'm so jealous. Anyway I'm also looking into banking sector as a possible option after I graduate... see how loh. But dun think i wanna go engineering le.

Vi said...

Lol think you're the only one reading my blog! Just updated it after 6-months hehe ;-)