Friday, November 10, 2006

When the Rainy Days are Dyin, Gotta Keep on Keep on Tryin!

What a drama this week :s

good news, bad news, whatever...lots of stuff happened. Oh well, I know of a few inspirational songs that will keep me going, fighting, no matter what.

I can still recount Tuesday - how happy I was when I was told I really get to go to Paris, and then just a few minutes later I heard news about Liqi. Feeling pretty sad for him, to see someone got his dream slashed... And sometimes it makes me feel insecure about myself too... Today wasn't any better either. Whenever I entered into ME's tutorial room I feel really demotivated! Arghhhhhhhhhhh!

Then the Paris trip really gives me lots of headache!...sigh

1 comment:

Tiang said...

Hey Vi!

Just dropping by to say hello...

Everything will be alright... I know, coz the Vi I know is a strong ones...